That there is *Mind* only is also a point of view.
Where is your absolute knowledge that it persists
after your death?  There are stories, there are
beliefs, but there cannot be your own knowledge while
you yet are among the living.  I know, I know, what is
there in MIND ONLY that can die?  Seems absurd on the
face of it; nevertheless, it is still just a point of
view--one I happen to share.