I wasn't dogging you out for living with an artistic sense of how
these words relate to your life as a theme. I can understand that. I
am not skeptical about the way you are relating to these words. They
are poetic words and contemplating them in the context of your life
could be useful in lots of ways.  The way you seem to be relating to
them doesn't require any proof since you are not expressing them in a
falsifiable way.  It seems to me like a creative muse for you. I've
got plenty of my own versions of that in my creative life.