wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"

> questions.
> > health.
> > > >

> > > Your story proves nothing.
> >
> > At the very least it proves that this Maharishi trained jyotishee
> > was a charlatan.
> >

> > > The experts doing Jyotish must master it completely otherwise
it
> is
> > > of limited practical value. They should be from a long line of
> > > generations of professional Jyotishjis so that the many
difficult
> > > levels of intellect have been transcended by their forefathers.
> > This
> > > is Jyotish MahaPragya - to own the knowledge. Like a carpenter
> whos
> > > father and father before him passed on all those small details
> that
> > > makes the work easy, more effective. It becomes automatic, like
> for
> > > example when you entered the room of Triguna; he did not have
> > take
> > > your pulse because he felt every detail in your bloodstream
once
> > you
> > > entered the room. That is the result of generations of Vedic
> > > tradition.
> > >
> > > I have many excellent artists in my family, but no
photographers,
> > > wish I had. Perhaps I will start my own tradition :-)
> > >
> > > To be chronically tired is something a good Jyotishji certainly
> > > should have been able to see.
> > >
> > > The first wave of Jyotishjis that was going on Global Tours
spent
> > > months in Vlodrop being tested by Purusha. Whats that word,
> > flunked ?
> > > Probably 30% were simply returned to India. Nevertheless
> Maharishi
> > in
> > > his boundless generosity, knowing their shortcomings in detail
no
> > > doubt long before they arrived, invited them to Holland and
payed
> > all
> > > the expenses. Some cried in joy when the left for home having
so
> > > freely being given the Darshan, inspiration and upliftment of
> their
> > > lifetime.
> >

> > So presumably, the jyotishee my friend saw passed the test.
>
> Most probably not.

This is a problem for me because this guy was sent by MMY
to offer expensive services, including chart readings, gem
recomendations, yagyas and it was rubbish. He even told
someone that tuesday is a bad day to be stung by bees!
To a bunch of people who already believed he was probbaly
great but to a sceptic who needs abit of convincing
it was a dreadfulparlour act, Randi would have loved him.

I was the only dissenting voice too, until my friend
with the health problem got her maonmey back. And it was
me who pointed out that he was saying broadly the same
stuff to everyone. The whole thing was shameless.
Mind you, that was the course I found out that saying
grace before eating cancels out the negative effects of
GM foods. Snake oil from start to finish.