Other notes, forward:
"You are a Divine Being. Everything you are learning in this class is
the opposite of the way you lived as a limited being.  I want you to
be who you truly are: Infinite, Whole, Divine.  You are learning how
to proceed as an Infinite, Divine Being.  You must proceed with new
skills for living.  Learning the use of intention and attention,
letting go, allowing, trusting are some of the skills that move the
universe.  You are now capable of moving the universe skillfully for
healing, for building beauty, for releasing pain.  Today we have been
practicing with these skills and releasing the pain of the past, so
that when you leave this class today you can live skillfully on this
planet and help others live without fear."

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Chakras? hummm, I wonder where he got that idea? Do you think MMY
has
> some 'secret teachings' stashed somewhere? Good grief, the next
thing
> you're gonna hear is 'kundalini'...yikes!
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> >  "We're going to talk about parallel reality. When I've talked to
you
> > in the past about dimensions, we've said here's one dimension and
> > here's another dimension, and they're living side by side with
one
> > another. But there's also a fabric of consciousness that bleeds
back
> > and forth from one dimension to the other. They're not just
standing
> > there like soldiers unrelated to each other. There's a gate or
fabric
> > of consciousness that's flowing into one, flowing back to the
other,
> > flowing here and there.
> > On a practical level, the point at which something splits off, a
> > choice point at which one dimension goes this way and one
dimension
> > goes that way, where we are in the world right now we're coming
to a
> > major choice point.
> >
> >  with possibility going this way and one possibility going that
way
> > and one possibility going another way, you really get the feeling
of
> > how you can have a fountainhead and things can sprout out of that
and
> > each possible parallel reality has an interrelationship with the
> > other ones and they're in a flow together.
> >
> > When you have choice points that are very close like this,
there's
> > such a small gap between these three people, essentially what's
> > happening is that the dimensions are closing in on one another.
> > They're collapsing. Whereas before perhaps our experience was
that
> > the dimensions were very discrete, so you had a big gap. Now the
gap
> > is closing and it's a very small gap. That's why there's a
feeling
> > that the depth of difference between these three possibilities
> > actually isn't that big.
> >
> > A dimension is kind of like a membrane. That's why when we work
with
> > the chakras, they're such a good example of what a dimension
feels
> > like because you can feel these subtle membranes in the chakras
> > moving back and forth. A dimension is like that. It has a certain
> > edge to it, a circumference, and that circumference is very fine.
You