> nice discussion.
> Good points raised.
>
> But really:
> Guy Fawkes Day is Nov 5th.
> And Aprils Fools Day is April 1st.
>
> So the guy sending this blame against
> Raja Emanuel definitely has something
> against him.

I doubt he has anything against him Joerg, GF just has
a sense of humour about your hilarious costumes, I'm sure
if you could take a step back and see all this "raja"
bullshit for what it is you would be laughing too.

My question to you Joerg is, why are you reading FFL? Is
monitoring this site something done by international
regularly? If so, why?

I'm hoping it's just because you like hearing about peoples
success on different spiritual paths, enjoy different
opinions and find healthy open debate refreshing. I'd hate
to think the TMO was so cultish it felt it had to monitor
potential dissent. Do let us know.

> It would be nice to ask this "Guy Fawkes" to
> identify himself and state his real intentions...

I can't speak for him but I'm pretty sure his intention
is to make us laugh. Mission accomplished in that respect.

> In Germany, blaming s.o. for working for the
> secret service against good intentions of a group
> is really serious damage. That was intended with this
> post.
>
> If someone like a politician would have thrown such an insult,
> and didn`t have any proof, he would loose his job right away...

> cheers
>
> joerg.

> Checked by AVG.
5/3/2008