Forward,
"...we will align with the powerful Light coming into the planet at
this time and receive Divine Wisdom on how to let go of the past and
stay in step with the rapid changes that are happening in our own lives
and the world around us.

The meeting starts with 11 min. of sacred sound and then prayers for
healing the limiting patterns and old conditioning in our system and
connecting with Divine Truth. Next we will receive the Divine Wisdom on
how to stay in alignment and proceed with the most support and inner
guidance as we cross the bridge into the New Life Mother Earth is
embracing with us.

You are a Divine Being in a physical form. You need to remember the way
of life as a Divine Being. Tools and Techniques  to create change will
be given." <end paste>