Well said, Judy, and this relates to Jim's premise/experience
regarding the perfection of what "is".  One's own sense of right and
wrong, the individual's aspirations and achievements, our apparent
successes and perceived failures, they are all part of the mix.
Even those times in our lives when many of us "chose" to surrender
our critical judgment in order to "tune our minds" to the mind of
the guru -- it all works together in this particular soup we're in.

Marek

**