If you live in New York or Los Angeles.  Unfortunately John Cusack's
"War, Inc." is opening this weekend in only two theaters.  The Angelica
in New York and the Landmark in Los Angeles.  It is a hilarious satire
on corporatism and war with Cusack and Dan Ackroyd playing a Dick Cheney
like character.  Cusack was interview on Thom Hartmann's show this
morning in the second hour and said he has fought an uphill battle to
get it in theaters.  Seems out "liberal" Hollywood has fallen in line
with the fascists even telling him the war is still going on and the
film inappropriate.   You can hear the interview here:
http://green960.com/pages/podcasts.html
Click on Thom Hartmann "audio archives" and the May 23rd second hour
podcast.  I'm surprised that "Green 960" didn't arrange for a special
showing as they do with other films (even more controversial).

Of course I would also say he picked a bad weekend to open what with the
theaters booking the latest (and worst reviewed) Indiana Jones film into
multiple auditoriums as a cash cow and the sheep I'm sure will fill
those auditoriums up (hey, I'll even check it out next week at a matinee
up the hill while the kids are in school and adults at work so I'll get
a good seat).

Movie info:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884224/

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate corporatism!