--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Movie info:
> > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884224/
>
> I read somewhere that some of the powers-that-be are afraid to show
> the film in theaters all over because of how it so successfully rips
> the shit out of the Bush regime's war policies - or something like
> that. I'd love to see the film for just that reason. I wonder if it
> will get to Brazil any time soon.

For those of you who are BitTorrent savvy,
"War, Inc." has already showed up on the
Pirate Bay (www.piratebay.org) and other
such sites. It appears to be a DVDScreener
version, which means that it is a rip from
a DVD distributed to theaters and DVD rental
places as advanced promotion for the film.

Yes, you are to some extent ripping off the
filmmakers by downloading a copy. But if that
is the only way you can see the film, I think
in this case Mr. Cusak would say, "Pirate away."