Judy you have some intense Sungyuma that you know Hillary CLintons deepest
feelings, and intentions even better than she does.  That is pretty good.  You
are a true die hard.   I admire that.

authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
TurquoiseB  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37"  wrote:
> >
> > I think that's exactly what she was suggesting. Olbermann got it
> > right.
>
> And why *shouldn't* she suggest it? It's the only
> method she has left of becoming President.
>
> > She was saying that she was sticking around because Obama might
> > get shot, just like RFK was shot in 1968.
>
> Exactly.

Deranged. She *obviously* was not saying that.