With regard to the title of the post:

JudyQuote1:
> > Deranged. You're deranged. Not just REEEEEELY REEEEEEELY
> > STOOOOOOOPID, although you're that too.

JudyQuote2, posted only seconds later:
> It may have been "faulty," in the sense that it wasn't
> perfectly parallel. But, I repeat, it's DERANGED to
> think she meant it any other way.

Did everyone notice the "escalation" here?

In Judyworld, putting things in all caps is a
way of making her specious arguments seem more
definitive and authoritative.

Recently, she perceived that calling people
"stupid" wasn't really having the full effect
she was looking for, so she escalated the term
to "REEEEEELY REEEEEEELY STOOOOOOOPID."

All the difference in the world. Makes it a more
powerful and intellectually sound argument, you
see.

Now she's done the same with "deranged." Not
powerful enough in lowercase, she escalates it
to all caps and SHOUTS it.

I think the theory here is that making 48
hysterical, over-the-edge posts in one day and
shouting out the word DERANGED over and
over in them is, to Judy, a convincing way to
prove that she ISN'T deranged.

Interesting logic. But, as the thread title
suggests, "Stupid is as stupid does."

Or should that be "STOOOOOOOPID is as
STOOOOOOOPID does?"

Hmmmm. MUCH more powerful and authoritative the
second way. If you think like Judy, that is.