Of course she hasn't been sitting on the sidelines waiting for this.... she has
gone above
and beyond in her own efforts to win the nomination.....but this statement
reveals so
much - and it isn't acceptable.   She has talked herself out of any chance as
VP - so much
for the theory that she shouldn't gracefully exit the campaign.  If she had
gracefully exited
a month ago, she might have been offered the VP slot.

I regularly listen to Rush.  I trust him to always advocate for Republicans.
His 'Operation
Chaos'  is designed to improve Republican chances in November.  His support and
encouragement to Hillary is running at full speed, with even more enthusiasm
now than
when Rush and many Republicans had a real effect on the Democratic primary
outcomes
when they  patronizingly voted for Hillary to delay Obama's march to the
nomination.    In
my view, Rush and the GOP want Hillary as McCain's opponent, to make McCain's
path to
the White House easier.

Hillary had incredible 'name recognition' leading into 2008. When the public
got to know
her, they decided on Obama, instead.  Since the Iowa results, Hillary has been
trying to
plug the leaks in the levee that preserved her 'name recognition' advantage.
Everything
since then as about preserving that name recognition advantage.  It is she that
couldn't
close the deal. She had  over-confidence of the inevitability of her
Presidency.  As defeat
looms, she now greatly over-plays her hand and is squandering ever last bit of
her
reserves of name recognition.

What we are seeing is the extended downward decline of Hillary, Bill, the
Bushes, and the
GOP.  Hillary is not displaying courage, determination, and character with her
extended
campaign.  Rather, we are seeing the extremes of arrogance, presumed
entitlement, and
unbridled ambition.  Thank you, Hillary, for offering to reveal for us that
which many were
reluctant to ponder about you.  You've made it much easier for the country to
avoid the
mistake of having you serve as either POTUS, or V-Potus.

Barack Obama will be the next President.  It is not even June, and the
opposition in both
parties have resorted to scenarios that require his assassination to defeat
him.