speaking> in foreign and archaic languages

I suspect that an analysis of the gibberish spoken would come out with
the same results that people who speak on tongues have, that it is no
real language at all.

I was on those courses and had those experiences.  It was like
watching yourself go completely mad.  I wonder about the connection
between flying and seizure fits.  I really can't imagine going back
and doing anything like that again.  That was pretty unhinged.