> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > No.
> >
> > And is that answer authoritative?
> > Is it "truth?"  :-)
>
> It's factually correct, yes.
>
> <snip>
> > I'm not surprised you chimed in, Judy.
>
> Of course you're not, Barry. You wouldn't be so
> Important if you were surprised.
>
>  Just as an
> > unrelated question, is anyone's view of Hillary Clinton
> > correct if it doesn't agree with yours?
>
> Possibly, depending on the specifics. "View of"
> is rather broad.

7 posts before 4:00 a.m. your time Saturday
night, Jude.

Could this be part of your plan to "post out"
long before Hillary gets trounced in the
primaries during the next few days and has
to concede, so that you won't have to be
here to explain it away?  :-)

Just asking. Unlike you, I don't claim to know
that my answer to a question about *opinion*
is true or "factually correct."

I rest my case.