> > Just asking. Unlike you, I don't claim to know
> > that my answer to a question about *opinion*
> > is true or "factually correct."
>
> And a good thing too, since your "opinion" is based
> on nonfacts.

Funny you should mention that. I was going to
ask you about these "facts" you're referring to.
Here's a short refresher course in the thread
I'm referring to:

> > > No.
> >
> > And is that answer authoritative?
> > Is it "truth?" :-)
>
> It's factually correct, yes.

Can you point out to me the "facts" that you
are speaking about?

The original question is a speculation based upon
observation, and opinion formed as a result of
that observation, asking for an opinion in return.
Your answer of "No" to the question that begins
"Could it be that..." sounds pretty definite to
me, almost, uh, authoritative. As I read it, that
one-word answer says, "No, it could *not* be that..."

Are you qualified to say that? Do you *know* that
my speculation is not true for many TMers? (I know
that you have a tendency to believe that anything
*anyone* writes is about you, but the original
post wasn't.)

So I'm hoping you can expand upon your answer
somewhat and tell us what about your answer of "No"
was "factually correct." What were the "facts" that
you perceive as "correct" in a matter of opinion?

Or could it be that you replied to my rap about
how some long-term TMers tend to post here as if
they know the "Truth" by replying as if you know
the "Truth?"