---Precisely.  Such things have to be judged at face value, not one
set of "Neo-Advaitin" standards and another for the Proletariat calss.
Mistakes are mistakes, and yes, Hitler was evil.  Besides, the people
in question are far from Buddhahood.

Bourgeosie.fa In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning