This is 50 for me. See youse in a few days.

(Comment below.)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Instead, as I said, he decided he had to step on
> > her celebration of her campaign. It was meanspirited,
> > petty, and vengeful; and, as I said, it makes him
> > look insecure and weak, not to mention insincere in
> > his praise for her campaign.
>
> On this point, we seem to be watching entirely different
> events. I see nothing remotely "meanspirited, petty, and
> vengeful," either in Obama's speech or its timing. I don't
> think he looks insecure and weak. Quite the opposite. And
> if anyone is being ungracious, it is Clinton, who talked
> last night as if she had won. For some reason, she cannot
> bring herself to ackknowledge that she has lost this contest.

We'll have to agree to disagree, then. But I'm a
little surprised that you can't even seem to see
the basis of my POV after I went to some length
to explain it, even if you end up not agreeing.
You haven't addressed what I wrote at all, you've
just contradicted it without saying why.