Hey Satvadude,

That was really cool of you to take the time to make my day.  Much
appreciated.

I am finding my way here.  Learning how to find more of the person
behind the posts.  Sometime I succeed and sometimes a fall flat on my
face.  But the truth is I have gained a genuine affection for all the
POVs here, so it isn't much of a stretch for me post in a friendly
way. Of course this doesn't always stop me from showing up as a dick
in some post.  I'm a work in progress.  It is a zoo, but it is OUR zoo.

I value a chance to drop in and write almost every day. The
opportunity here has improved my ability to detect personality behind
other people's writing.  Just enough to humanize the poster I am
disagreeing with so I don't forget that we all have our shit.

Thanks again for spreading the kumbaya vibe here.  Moments of genuine
connection among strangers online can be a thing of beauty.

And especially thanks for checking out my music.