> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <sandiego108@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Really? I'd never think of you or Sal or
> > > Marek or Jim or Louis as fundamentalists
> > > where religion is concerned.
> > >
> > How is support for Obama fundamentalist?
>
> How is support for Hillary fundamentalist?

it isn't- I was just responding to you mentioning my name in that
context. Actually I think now that Hillary has had some time to work
through all of this, she will be a huge asset to Barack. I still
don't see the whole VP thing happening-- the chemistry doesn't feel
right, but other than that, she can use her power and influence to
his considerable advantage.