What HRC meant was,  "I will support Obama - to repay myself and my friends'
debts - and
I'll accept the VP, (for only as long as is necessary to dispose of that
minority set-aside
affirmative action interloper who somehow got between the Presidency and
myself)."

It is beyond HIllary's comprehension at this moment that BHO would choose
someone
besides herself, HRC, as BHO's  VP.  Barack must NOT choose her. Barack will
not choose
her. In August, when BHO actually selects someone other than Hillary as his VP,
she will
announce that everything has changed, is now different, and HRC and McCain will
team as
P and VP at the Rep convention in September, as McCain's  woeful campaign will
be
desperate for a boost, from any quarter. Hillary and Bill already have
'acceptable' status to
the globalist Republicans.

 HRC harbors the delusion that 50% of the Dems will support her, and that those
would
also support McCain and HRC as a ticket. HRC will see the McCain ticket at the
quickest
path to the WH.  e.g.- McCain, age 76 in 2012, will confer the Presidency by
retiring after
four years.

Go ahead, Hillary, and join McCain.  Your combined defeat in November will be
such a
sweet delight to behold.