On Jun 21, 2008, at 9:49 AM, authfriend wrote:

<snip>
Yeah Judy, I'd love to see the actual news reports on this Global
genetic and biological warfare Mahesh warned us of, as I must've
missed that!

Thanks for warning us of this imminent disaster!

Well, Vaj, it was *averted*, don'cha know. That was kinda
the point of opening TM centers in third world countries.

Oh, I see, it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. Amazing!

It had me worried that all these crop circles and terrorists lurking next to avocados might be the sign of the End of Days. Whew. I feel safer already.