> What I would like to know is where you got the news of MMY
> claiming a biological war was immanent, I heard many highly
> dubious statements like that, partly why I got pissed off with it.
> Do you have a press release with it on?
>
> Thanks for taking the time out to reply.

Hey, no problem. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this stuff!

To be honest, I don't remember clearly where I got the news. It's so long ago,
and my
memory is not the best.

I seem to remember getting the notes of a conference call the Maharishi held.
I've always
had some ambivalent insiders who were willing to share stuff with me.

As I remember, I made a number of calls to other insiders and to the course
office to
confirm details. I also received at least 2 calls that I remember from family
members who
were concerned about people selling houses, taking out loans, etc.

Wish I had more for you. But that's as clear as my 55-year-old memory gets.

Thanks again for corresponding on this topic.

J.