> > time
> > food
> that
> > at

> for
> > > free
> vedic
> Krishna.

> have

> > > have
> > yes,
> > prepare
> > > it.

> > while
> > >
> > > First time I had this kind of blissful trip at a Krishan place
> > > it really felt like it started in my stomach like the sort of
> > > thing MMY talked happening about when digestion is perfect.
> > > Thing is I never go that when at a TM place and I stick to the
> > > ayurvedic diet rather closely because it seems to do me a lot
> > > of good in other ways.

> > use
TMO

> > > That's exactly the stuff that you have to drop, whcih came as
> > > a shock because it's all most veggies eat. But it's worth it
> > > for how it makes you feel. Garlic and onions are very
aggravating
> > > if you can drop them for a while you might feel a lot more
> > > settled inside, that's what I found anyway.

> doesn't
> > > buy
> principles
> > (I
> > >
> > > The one in London isn't organic either, I don't know if it's a
> cost
> > > issue but they're confident their system is good enough.
Certainly
> > > tasty enough, and all their profits go towards handing out food
> > > to the homeless which is cool.
> > >
> > > I thought about joining them once because the food is good, is
> > > that the right sort of reason to commit to a different religion
> > > I wonder?
> >
> > Well, I never had the fantasy of joining them but I did have the
> > fantasy of becoming filthy rich and being in the position of
being
> > able to hire those very same cooks to make my meals three times a
> > day, seven days a week...
>

> You think big, I like it.
>
> But if you did that you'd miss out on the rather good
> foxy babe ratio they seem to have. But then they make
> a virtue out of celibacy so it all works itself out.
>
> I make do with a copy of their cookbook, but it's not
> the same if you're not a good chanter.

Which one?

I bought the large and expensive "Lord Krisna's Cuisine" and did not
like it.  This is perhaps unfair of me to say as I only tried one
recipe -- the semolina halva, one of my favourite dishes -- and it
did NOT turn out like the wonderful halva I get at the temple.

As for the chanting, if you ask them, as I did, how to offer the food
they make to Krishna, they'll tell you the procedure although I am
sure it doesn't get the same effects as they, as celibates, get.