> <snip>
> > If my memory isn't faulty, t'would seem that Judy felt
> > the need to...uh...stretch the truth a bit (if not...
> > dare I say it...actually LIE) in the fervor of one of
> > her "Gotta Trash Barry" moments. I'll be interested to
> > see what she has to say about this claim when she
> > returns.
>
> I don't have anything to say about it, other than
> that of course I stand by it. Unless Barry's
> REEEEEELY REEEEEELY STOOOOOOOPID, he ought to have
> been able to come up with an additional possibility,
> in which what I wrote is 100% accurate and the
> faultiness of his memory is completely irrelevant.

In other words, either Judy's information
came from Jim in email, and she reformulated
his words about unsubscribing into her own
claims of my "nastiness and dishonesty," or
she made it up and now resents being called
on having made it up. You decide.

Have you *ever* seen Judy shirk from providing
a reference to back up what she'd claimed when
there really was such a reference?