--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
reality. You believe that such a thing would be so based on your huge
investment in the dogma of the TMO. Nothing could ever prove the TMO
wrong to you. Always an ad hoc explanation, always a rationalization
to excuse the failure of the TMO to make good on its predictions or
plans. I mean face it, Nabs, you believe in the fantasy of a perfect
master who speaks through a very curious and idiosyncratic Englishman
(and I'm being kind here). Why can't the alleged master speak for
himself. Probably the first time in history a "master" speaks through
someone else.

You are not very well informed, as usual. To be stuck in intellectual
reasoning certainly has it's drawbacks.
He does speak for Himself on a daily basis, in disquise that is using
so-called "doubles", and He is also "using" Benjamin Creme who is one
of several doing this service.
If you wanted to learn more instead of simply exposing your ignorance
of this field you could visit:

http://shareintl.org/magazine/SI_current.htm