--- On Wed, 7/16/08, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: I quit
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 6:25 AM
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- On Tue, 7/15/08, nablusoss1008
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > From: nablusoss1008
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: I quit
> > > To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > > Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 7:49 PM
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,

> did not
> > > feel that TM should be
> others
> > > defend the TMO in
> not agree,
> > > at least as far as
> school from
> > > the chaos the
> > >
> > > Thanks for posting this.
> > > If only 10% of all of Maharishis strong
> suggestions for
> > > implementing
> > > Vedic Science in America had been implemented in
> that
> > > country, it would
> > > face a very different karma than currently.
> >
> > You don't know that. Again you are confounding
> your wish with
> reality. You believe that such a thing would be so based on
> your huge
> investment in the dogma of the TMO. Nothing could ever
> prove the TMO
> wrong to you. Always an ad hoc explanation, always a
> rationalization
> to excuse the failure of the TMO to make good on its
> predictions or
> plans. I mean face it, Nabs, you believe in the fantasy of
> a perfect
> master who speaks through a very curious and idiosyncratic
> Englishman
> (and I'm being kind here). Why can't the alleged
> master speak for
> himself. Probably the first time in history a
> "master" speaks through
> someone else.
>
> You are not very well informed, as usual. To be stuck in
> intellectual
> reasoning certainly has it's drawbacks.
> He does speak for Himself on a daily basis, in disquise
> that is using
> so-called "doubles", and He is also
> "using" Benjamin Creme who is one
> of several doing this service.
> If you wanted to learn more instead of simply exposing your
> ignorance
> of this field you could visit:
>
> http://shareintl.org/magazine/SI_current.htm

I assure you Nabs I have read all about this elusive master on this website and
well before in the 1980's when Mr. Creme was working this fraud. When Charlie
Lutes was asked about Creme he said that Creme was being deluded by an astral
being. Sounds good to me. No master would use "doubles" or speak in "disquise".
Why? This is just silly nonsense. Perhaps there is a master called Maitrya, but
he ain't speaking through Creme!