[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > On Behalf Of R.G.
> > Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:55 AM
> > To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: I quit
> >

> > >Besides, I have heard of someone who was actually levitating and
was
> > asked to leave the dome, because it was too disruptive to others.
> >
> > I doubt that's a true story (that they were levitating). We would
have heard
> > a lot more about it if it were.
> >

> If (IF) anyone in the TMO is currently floating, I would expect it
to be King
> Tony. MMY claimed to have examined Abu-Nader's state of
consciousness
> in all aspects and found him worthy. He appeared to have  tears in
his eyes
> when he was talking on this subject, which is something I don't
recall ever
> seeing before. Of course, I may be reading far too much into this,
but
> it's an interesting thought, no?

I think this is MMYs clever way of instructing all the TBs
to place their unswerving obediance in King Tony. He did
it with Hagelin too, "If you want to know what I think,
listen to John". It makes everyone think he is enlightened,
a smart move in a group where having a representative of the
"absolute" is of paramount importance.

I'd love to see Tony Nader fly, it would make my day! I can't
think of a reason why someone wouldn't want to demonstrate
sidhi powers. The old "I don't want to be remembered as a
circus act" excuse doesn't wash, if you want people to
believe you know what you're talking about I can think of
no better way.