--Nab, you have a point; but the bottom line is the paucity of
information regarding the existence of a physical Maitreya.  Apart
from that phoney doctored photo of him supposedly in Africa; let's
see the rest of the photos.  There are hundreds of ph. of MMY, if not
thousands; with countless people seeing him physically.  Where are
the eyewitnesses to the physical presence of Maitreya?  Where are the
photos?  Get a life.

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>