> My wife does a spot-on impression of "Ramtha" She won't do
> it for years and suddenly she'll stomp into a room like JZ
> Knight. Spouting all sorts of nonsense in new-age speak.
> Its hilarious.

When I lived in Sauve, I got ahold of a copy of
"What the Bleep?" because it was produced by
someone I know. I invited Robert Crumb over to
see it, because he's occasionally interested in
such things. He knew nothing about the film and
nothing about JZ Knight/Ramtha (and they hid that
well in the film).

So he watched the film with us, and then after-
wards I asked him what he thought of it. He said,
"Well I liked the one priest and a couple of the
science guys (not Hagelin), but who was that
woman who seemed to be possessed by Satan?"

I cracked right up. He nailed it.