-"Ramtha" was channeled by J.Z. Knight, one of the main New-Age so-
called experts in the "What the Bleep" film.  Hagelin was also there
as a featured representative of the new physics. The Ramtha/Knight
popularity rapidly declined after she appeared to a group of gays and
told them they'd all be dead in 10 years.  That was about 20 years
ago. On the same level of incredibility as Creme's Maitreya.
  Wiki says:

"Teachings
Ramtha is the central figure (the "master teacher") of Ramtha's
School of Enlightenment, started by JZ Knight in 1987 in Yelm,
Washington. Classes (or "dialogues") had been held around the world
for the previous ten years. A central theme of Ramtha's alleged
teachings involve the internalization of divinity (God is in Us, You
are God, Behold God, etc.). Ramtha is described as having brought his
knowledge to many ancient civilizations in the world such as the
Ancient Egyptians. The website also suggests that traces of the
lineage of the original teachings and philosophies he taught 35,000
years ago have appeared throughout history in the schools of
philosophers like Socrates, religions like Hinduism and Judaism, and
the works of great minds such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo.

In Ramtha's system of thought, the material world — the densest plane
of existence — and the physical body are never regarded as evil,
undesirable, or intrinsically bad. A dualistic interpretation of
reality typically found in the gnostic traditions — emphasizing the
struggle between good and evil, light and darkness, sin and
righteousness — is excluded in Ramtha's system of thought. What
becomes an undesirable condition is to remain in a state of ignorance
or denial as to our true nature and destiny.

The four cornerstones of Ramtha's philosophy are:

1. The statement 'You are God'
2. The directive to make known the unknown
3. The concept that consciousness and energy create the nature of
reality
4. The challenge to conquer yourself

Nature
When Knight claims she is channelling Ramtha, she speaks only
English, although in an accented and sometimes simplistic way and has
expressed confusion about modern items ("What is a carrot?", "What
say you in this silver chariot?" directed at a woman in a wheelchair
['Ramtha', 1986]) while also professing intimate knowledge of worldly
affairs and conspiracies. During the channeling she behaves 'manly',
with her chest puffed up talking in a deeper and stern voice, and
often seen smoking a pipe.[1]

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "yifuxero" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --No connection.  Creme is an a-hole.  Maitreya hasn't appeared yet.
> MMY is the maha-teacher of TM.
>

> - In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:
> > >
> > > There have always been paths of freedom and paths of
enslavement,