> There have always been paths of freedom and paths of enslavement, so
> this is hardly new. Just the same old, same old pattern of deep
> suffering overshadowing our innate authenticity. Some "masters" will
> enslave their students, while others will set theirs free.

Absolutely. Maharishi never forced His will on anyone, nor does Lord
Maitreya ofcourse. Free will is a sacred principle by all real Masters.
Mr. Creme's involvment is also on a 100% volountary basis. He was
politely ask to be a "messengerboy" and agreed. He has absolutely
nothing to gain in wordly matters by doing what he is doing; no fees,
all proceeds from books goes directly and uncut to Share International,
etcetc. He gets his travelexpenses covered and that's it. He is a
respected painter by profession. If you ask him I think he'd say he
would rather paint. He was politely asked to do this job and agreed.
Simple.

Just because someone, in this case petersuptken, heard about it in
the '80s doesn't mean it isn't real. I never met Charlie Lutes, but
from what I've read he was quite a loonie. Several persons on FFL has
stated that Lutes had a rather liberal view regarding facts, to say the
least. That this dr. peter reffers to Lutes as an authority on Benjamin
Creme I find eh, rather peculiar.

That Maitreya is about to reveal His real nature is obviously very
difficult for religious fundamentalists to swallow. Buddhist and
Christians alike. Vaj and the Turk are not alone in this opposition,
actually most Buddhist are indoctrinated to believe that the Lord
Maitreya will not incarnate in 300.000 years from know. Another myth
soon to be shattered.

Time will reveal how involved Maharishi was in the work of Maitreya.
One of who's most prominent Masters happens to be Brahmananda
Saraswathi. If you wondered why Mr. Creme's information caught my
attention in the first place, well now you know.

"Heaven will walk on earth, in this generation."
- Maharishi