--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Turq, you know the irony about this entire conversation? If
> you recall, it all started because one of the brightest new
> lights in this group "ruthsimplicity" left and made no bones
> about the fact that she left because she had better things
> to do than waste another moment of her energy on one Judith
> Stein.

Exactly. And Judy's response was to trot out
the Lawson Response when confronted with something
that the TMO does, "But...but...but...these *other*
guys do it, TOO.

It was an "I'm not guilty because this person over
here is MORE guilty" diversion ploy.

> I truly loved Ruth's posts here. Always respectful and often
> brilliant. That does NOT mean I always agreed with her! But
> she made me think through my position on more than one
> occaisian. She also had a patient way (as does Curtis) that
> I really do admire.

As do I.

> But look where we are now.....you-know-who has steered this
> whole issue from the loss (100% due to old horse laugh herself)
> of someone whose writing REALLY uplifted the entire group down
> to a silly conversation about your role in making some
> semi-colorless sap leave.

Good phrase. I must remember that one. :-)

I agree with you. Meanwhile, Judy expended 33 of her
50 posts yesterday, and we only have to live with
17 more of them this week, so it's not all a loss. :-)