> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo"

> Do you think the fact that in recent posts he's
> made a point of telling you how much he likes you
> might have something to do with your positive
> opinion of him? (That's truly not intended as
> snark; I'm just calling your attention to
> something that may not have occurred to you. We're
> all inclined to think well of people who say they
> think well of us, moi included.)

No, that isn't snarky. It's an interesting idea, and
perhaps not unreasonable, but I'd say not because I've
always liked reading his stuff and might have given up
my early and sad attempts at posting here but for the
pleasure of reading things like his "FF as Jazz" one and
the challenge to actually try and write something inspiring
about why we got into this spiritual lark in the first
place.

Not that I think you and everyone else have nothing to
say of course, quite the opposite, there are plenty of
people who I would hate to miss what they have to say on
things. I don't know about you but it took me ages to
find my posting feet and without a bit of early encou-
ragement from Barry I might have slipped away unnoticed.
Gee, I hope no-one holds *that* against him.