<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Especially considering the fact that the one thing I place the most
> value in, TM and its teaching method,(sans puja) is now obviously
the
> lowest priority of the organization.

Don't you like the Puja, Curtis, why ? (sans usually means without,
at least in french)

TM will for eternity be the cornerstone of all activities conducted
by the TMO. It has top priority. But as Bob Brigante has pointed out
here on FFL again and again, Maharishi wanted, and achieved, a
gradual growth of Kali Yug into Sat Yug.

If there are some parts you do not like, it being SthapathyaVed or
AyurVed or whatever; simply don't go in that direction.

The instructions you received during initiations are yours forever; a
whisper from Brahmananda Saraswathi to Curtis.