<richardhughes103@>

> > > Yes indeedy.

> > > Trouble with that theory is that there are circles
> > > all over the world. And Salisbury Plain is hardly
> > > the only U.K. location for circles.
> >
> > And hardly the only UK location for army camps, you
> > can't walk five miles round my way without seeing
> > tanks patrolling the pine woods. It's just an idea
> > it could be anyone. And I have to accept, anything.
> > Until we know for sure.
> >
> > But I'm convinced it's people doing this, the one above
> > is too irregular in places to be from the Space Brothers,
> > and I know that sounds like a stupid thing to say but if
> > they have the technology to get all the way over here then
> > why don't why do a decent job?
>
> FWIW, I don't think it's the "Space Brothers." I don't
> know what the hell it is.
>
> But this one is actually about as regular as they get.
> I don't see how they could be made any more regular,
> considering that they're made in natural materials.
> I'm not even sure what you're referring to about
> irregularities.

There are plenty of wobbly lines and bits where one
person (I'm going to make that assumption) trod one
way and someone else trod the other and the radiating
lines aren't very good either. To me they are hall-
marks of humans having a go but not doing it perfectly,
it's what I'd expect late at night in a field.

> If you're at a loss to know how they create the
> patterns overnight, you should be gobsmacked to
> find that while they're doing that, they *also* are
> using complicated technology to create effects (at
> least one of which couldn't be replicated) that can
> be discovered only by careful measurement with
> advanced scientific instrumentation--and were doing
> so well before the Discovery Channel project was
> undertaken.

If that's true I would indeed be gobsmacked but I'm
not sure how much see my comments about the Ark after
Curtis' bit.