On Jul 27, 2008, at 1:31 AM, shempmcgurk wrote:

> If Girish's website that he started a week or so is to be believed,
> he is just as or more into teaching Indians yoga as he is in teaching
> them TM.
>
> TM has been lost on the wayside.

Then it would no longer be "consciousness-based" if that were the
case. I doubt we'll see TM left by the wayside, but I wouldn't be
surprised if it was sold more reasonably in India as an intro to other
services they sell, a gateway drug, if you will. India is the perfect
place to sell this brand of Vedic creation science and American and
Europeans the perfect suckers to provide the venture capital.