--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> > > On Behalf Of shempmcgurk
> >> Girish's website that he started a week or so is to be believed,
> >e is just as or more into teaching Indians yoga as he is in
> >>teaching them TM.
>
> Based on the below, I really don't get that impression.  This is
> standard TMO boiler plate as far as I'm concerned, right down the
> line.  I mean, just including pranayam and asanas does not
> make "straying" IMO.  In fact, I kind of admire the little rascal.
> Somebody threw him the ball, and he's trying to keep the game alive.
>

>  http://peace-movement.net/introductin.html

My own take is that it WAS a power struggle and that Girish won the first
round. Which is why Kaplan is moving to India, to assert some authority.

There's also a hint that all the Rajas may eventually end up living in INdia,
presumably as guests of King Tony, thereby shifting the powerbase to
INdia in such a way that Girish can't start another one of these "wonderful
projects" without anyone in the official hierarchy knowing about it.

But, it appears to be a struggle for power WITHIN the organization, not
a breakaway rebellion.

Lawson