--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of shempmcgurk
> Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:32 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The TMO
>

> If Girish's website that he started a week or so is to be believed,
> he is just as or more into teaching Indians yoga as he is in teaching
> them TM.
>
> What's the link to Girish's website?

http://peace-movement.net/introductin.html

Here's what I am referring to (from the above webpage) and how TM seems
lost in the shuffle:

Maharishi World Peace Movement has following ten points initial action
plan:

We all love peace, and are willing to do any thing, every thing that is
possible for achieving ever-lasting peace in India and through India
for the whole World family.
All Participants will do Yogasanas, Pranayam, will practice Maharishi
Transcendental Meditation, TM-Sidhi Programme, Advance Techniques twice
daily.
  We will provide invincibility through prevention. Our practical
approach is–"Heyam Dukham Anagatam". This approach is applicable in
every area of human life; education, health, agriculture, defence,
economy, rehabilitation, construction, administration etc.
We will follow and be guided by the supreme Laws of Nature–will of God.
We will construct and use properly oriented Vastu homes, schools,
hospitals, offices, industrial buildings, villages and cities to gain
maximum support of Nature.
We will eat Vedic organic food and will not eat any food, which
contains poisonous chemicals.
We will take care of our health through Maharishi Vedic Approach to
Health.
We will prevent problems by individual and collective Graha Shanti,
Vastu Shanti and Yagyas.
We will create harmony within individuals and nations by natural
heavenly melodies of Gandharva Ved.
We will enliven all beautiful evolutionary qualities of nature within
our own Atma-the Self by reading and listening Ved and other aspects of
Vedic Literature