....and the benevolent Raja of India, Harris Kaplan, with his wife, whom he
described as the
"Mother of the Movement"  has the gaul to claim the entire anticipated proceeds
from a
future sale of  three valuable pieces of TMO land in Florida, Texas, and Japan
will be sent
to India.  Raja Kaplan also claims anticipated increased monthly donations from
Howard
Settle, the benefactor of the Invincible America assemby, will be dedicated to
the Indian
TMO.  Raja Kaplan envisions  personally moving permanently to India to bask in
the
atmosphere of the Brahmastan and the future multiple-thousands of pandits that
will be
living there, and he suggests that's where everyone in the movement will want
to live, too.

Oh, What a lovely Tme it will be,  as Raja Kaplan completely fleeces thee.