--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
1VREnlP81oRDaRWbqDPtQeeEO2cJuZnWORp99To70J8nNhXVNGXjr_-oLO0yPyvw9JFYhTR1\
fVWs> , "R.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
VqCgbgbUAmywLF4JyFgi4mw-vcT4uBklgoVNYByuwhXI2HSHdVwkdpS8sjq8rpLvbJkV3SsF\
rHZKh2w> , "Hagen J. Holtz"
> <hagen.j.holtz@> wrote:
> >
> > R.G., your thesis that Jesus would be the sound closest to God
> seems to me like a claim directly out of mere mythology and not
> really science-based, saying only: "You may believe it or not".
>
> This is not my thesis, at all...
> My thesis is that all these mantras
> are 'names', 'vibrations',vehicles for Transcendence.
> I am proposing that if one was a follower of Jesus, and one would
> like a mantra associated with him, then I was suggesting the mantra
> or sound:
> 'Yeshua'
> For example, when TM was being taught in public schools and it was
> found to be a religion, there would be another objection, and that is
> that the mantras originated as 'names' or 'aspects of God'...
>
> So, if that objection arose, and one didn't want to start TM,
> Because they felt they wanted a mantra associated with the God of
> their choosing...
>
> Then for someone like that, you could say:
> This is your mantra, for bringing Jesus and the qualities of him,
> By using a vibration, which would relate to him.
> So, if you wanted to transcend on the name or sound Yeshua,
> Then that would be a way for someone who felt a clossness to Jesus,
> To find an inner sense of him, and eventually transcend, if they were
> taught how to use this vibration of the sound Yeshua, in the same
> effortless way, they think any other thoughts.
> So, in that way, TM could be said to be a Universal Technique...
> Different from the rest,
> Because it's not chanting, it's not dogma;
> Rather it is a way to Transcend on a 'life-supporting sound.
> I am making this sound Yeshua, a mantra that would relate to Jesus,
> From my own experience.
>
> There is a tradition in the Jewish religion, that is called sitting
> Shiva.
> When someone passes away, the family and friends get together to
> comfort the family, by sitting with them, and this is called:
> Sitting Shiva.
> Coincidence?
> Shiva is used as a mantra for God, also,>>

No Coincidence:

Jehova= JaiShiva
Joshua = Jeshiwa= JaiShiwa
Jesus = Jeshua = JaiShiwa

Adam = Allahem = Adama (the undivided) = Atma = Allah = Eli = Elija

OffWorld