--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Without passion and some kind of romance, life is not worth much,
or
> not experienced as joyful...
> Especially if you're not particulary interested in math, and can
> mathematically understand the mathmantics of Eistein's Theory of
> Relativity, or any of the Quantum Mechanical equations...
> So, different strokes for different folks...
> I was attempting to describe the value of the mantra, as a means of
> transportation, and the technique for using the mantra, which
> Maharishi has described quite adequately for us...
> Whatever you focus on, that will manifest in your life.
> And whatever your intention in, that will manifest in your life.
> Mantras are what they are, vibrations of life-supporting qualities,
> Which we use in Transcendental Meditation.

Nicely written. And romance can obviously be a lot of different
things. I have a lifelong romance with photography and music.
Others are in love with women, Judy is in love with truthfullness,
Rick with rumours, Jim with Guru Dev, The Turk with darkness and
himself, and Cardemaister is in love with... Heaven knows.

Anyway; Maharishis vision of the 200% of life are enjoyed in many
different ways. The understanding that the relative and absolute
values is the same reality is one of Maharishis greatest
contributions.

"The only important thing is to be happy."
- Maharishi