--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hagen J. Holtz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Does the fact that it seemed to have been an  "instruction" automatically
> imply, that it
had sufficient authentic strength not to doubt in its very mentally-scientific
mechanics as
such ? Please explain the details, why such a "mantra" ought to have been good
enough or
even better than what MMY had been teaching !

> Hagen

I ihave no opinion on any of that either way. I was only pointing out that if
you
believe that the Christian bible mentions meditation, than it isn't a stretch
believe that the Christian meditation mantra is "Jesus."

L.

child,
>   raising a steer-similar toy on a couch while making "brumm, brumm" and
> being totally
>   absorbed in its phantasy to be a cool driver of a car. It is funny and
> causing concern at
the
>   same time, how religious thought tries to adopt half-understood spiritual
> tools in
order to