Hey Billy,

You have been posting some really though provoking stuff lately and I
want to pause in my disagreeing with almost everything you are saying,
to thank you for it.  Especially the last post which was revealing and
exposed you to dips like me who had to stop himself from using it as
launching pad for my nonsense humor.  Instead I'll ask a few questions
to understand you better if you care to respond. (nonsense humor will
be minimized but no claims of complete abstinence, are being made here.)

What gave you the idea that celibacy was good?  Did you ever hang out
on one of Maharishi's all male courses? Do you believe that sex
between two unmarried people who love each other is immoral?  What if
they really, really love each other, but only for a very short period
of time?  How long do you have to be in love for sex not to be
immoral.  Is sex only for making children or is it OK to use it to
become closer to someone emotionally.  Say someone you just met that
night but are catching a really great vibe from?

Do you agree with all religions?  Are they all valid?  Did God give us
Rastafarianism?  How about those offshoots of the Mormons with
multiple wives, was Joseph Smith really a prophet of God?  This is
going to sound like I'm joking but how about WICCA.  Or (and I know
this is different from WICCA) Satan worship?  What about Kali worship?

I'm just trying to figure out where you are drawing your lines.

Do you believe that the Bible is revealed scripture?  That it is all
true?  How about the Vedic literature, is it really true that killing
a woman is karmically similar to killing an insect? (Laws of Manu)

Inquiring minds want to know!