--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Barry wasn't lying he was speculating.

No, no, no...you still haven't figured out how
it works, Richard.

If an "anti-TMer" says anything speculative about
a TMer, it's a lie. Especially if the TMer has
claimed the opposite about themselves, because we
are to always trust everything that a TMer says
about themselves. TMers always tell the truth
and they never delude themselves.

Whereas if a TB TMer says anything speculative
about an "anti-TMer," it is not only *not* a lie,
it is by definition The Truth. And anything these
"anti-TMers" say about themselves can be considered
just another lie because all they can possibly do
is lie. "Anti-TMers" always lie and the very fact
that they don't believe that TM is "the best"
*proves* that they're delusional.

Are you straight on the rules now?  :-)

> Except about Benny Creme,
> he is a far greater comedian than Benny Hill EVER was!

He is pretty hilarious, running the same number for
all these years now, and never having to deliver on
his promises even ONCE, because the people he's
stringing along are so gullible.

In a way Creme is like "Maharishi Lite." But in the
end he's not really in Maharishi's league because he
doesn't ask for enough money from his followers.