> On Sep 6, 2008, at 10:34 AM, shempmcgurk wrote:
>

> > Democrats may want to tread carefully before you go down that
road.

> > Remember what happened in the 2004 election: Dems dumped on Bush
for
> > having not so great grades while at Yale until it was revealed
> > Kerrey, at Yale, had even worse grades.
>
> Um, no it wasn't, shemp--repeating the same old lies
> don't make them true.
>
> Bush never revealed his grades, as I recall.  The source
> for his terrific GPA was that fount of integrity,  his mother.
>
> Sal

Oh, Salvatore, you're wrong, as usual.

Bush got a 77 point cumulative average for his four years at Yale;
Kerrey got 76.

And this ain's from Babs but from the Boston Globe:

http://tinyurl.com/dwb48

Oh, and Sal, I'm glad to see that you read everyone of my posts
because that means that you haven't missed my repeated requests to
you to follow through on your promise to show us what Barack's
achievements have been (other than, of course, his associating with
self-admitted terrorists).

Well, Sal, it's been more than 2 weeks and only silence from
you...where is his wonderful list of accomplishments that you claimed
were so numerous that you simply couldn't list them?