Rick, Obama's AA audience absolutely understood Ebonics in Raleigh,
NC. Based on the cheering response from his AA audience, he delivered
a super cool dog whistle when he flipped Hillary the bird and brushed
his shoulders off, as if she were some kind of filth.
http://tinyurl.com/5tmhov  Clearly, they loved the reference to his
favorite rapper Jay-Z http://tinyurl.com/5ch9ba He was so happy with
himself, I just wanted to smack him. In the video, he mimics Hillary
sticking him with a knife but in truth, he is the one wielding the
knife. He is the master of snide insult so he can get away with it.
"Throw the rock, hide the hand." He's hip, he's cool, he's Superfly
http://tinyurl.com/6eqlty