From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of raunchydog
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:42 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Harvard graduate speaks with forked tongue

Rick, Send me the email.

I searched my archives but couldn't find it. it was in some group email you
sent out.

I think my writing style is better than that.
Try not to out me by making references to personal emails. What makes
you think Obama is any better for the county than McCain?

Or Hillary. She's less corporate controlled? Would Gore or Kerry have been
better than Bush? You bet. Hey, give me Kucinich or Ron Paul, but if we're
going to be realistic and get someone elected, that person is going to have
to play the political game and make compromises. Maybe once they're in they
won't have to play it as much.