Rick, Send me the email. I think my writing style is better than that.
Try not to out me by making references to personal emails. What makes
you think Obama is any better for the county than McCain? They are
both corporately controlled and Obama is particularly suspect with
scary dude, Zbigniew Brzezinski, at the helm of his national security
policy. http://tinyurl.com/6yqfju