Only if you buy the "official version" of 9-11.  I certainly don't buy
that version nor do other thinking people.   Al-Qaeda was in fact a CIA
organized group put together to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.  They
are an artificial "contracted" organization designed to keep people in
fear so those behind the government can profit from the oil in Iraq and
what other profitable wars they can pursue.

Don't buy the MSM kool-aid.