On Sep 24, 2008, at 1:55 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

Honestly I don't seriously entertain anything about TM or the TMO at
all anymore.

Joke of the week !

98% of your posts are regarding the TMO.

Perhaps you missed the point because English is not your native tongue.

I don't consider TM or the TM org seriously. But there is some value in seeing how these orgs and teachings arise, exist for a while and then go away. There's also some benefit in seeing how distortion of teachings diminishes their longevity. I guess I just never expected it to happen so quickly!